Computers & WiFi
- Public computers are available, running Windows 10 and installed with MS Word, Excel, etc.
- All computers are connected to the Internet and to a networked printer.
- Patrons login with their library card number, or may request a guest pass at the Reference Desk. Internet sessions last 90 minutes.
- Free WiFi is available throughout the building (“Gates_Library”) and does not require a password.
Computer & Technology Help
- Reference librarians are available for general assistance during normal operating hours.
- Tech-Talk is a free digital learning platform with easy-to-read articles, videos, and other fun stuff.
- The Public Library Association’s DigitalLearn.org offers short intro classes on a wide variety of topics, such as Getting Started on a Computer, Creating Resumes, Basic Microsoft Word, and more. All classes are free and self-paced.
Copying / Faxing / Printing / Mobile Printing / Scanning
- Copying: 20¢ per side for black & white, $1 per side for color.
- Faxing: $1 per page ($10 maximum).
- Scanning: Free (you may scan to your email account or your thumb drive; the library also sells 8GB thumb drives for $3).
- Printing from Library Computers: 20¢ per side for black & white, $1 per side for color.
- Printing from Mobile Devices: 20¢ per side for black & white, $1 per side for color. To send jobs, visit the mobile printing page, or forward your documents to our reference desk at: email@example.com.